This is the growth in the last four weeks. We have an ultrasound on Friday to make sure all is well inside and to re-confirm the expected date of delivery. If you ask me, I think it's getting a little crowded in there (or at least my ribs would tell you that!) The baby's room is coming along and after we paint next week I'll be sure to post pics!TAKE NOTE: That's my wedding pic from last summer on the right hand side! WOW- What a year it's been!
2 comments:
You look so great...momma-to-be!!!! Little boys are so much fun, you are going to love it. Sorry...I didnt realize that we havent sent you a picture. I will send some with little Logans gift. God bless you two...or three I mean...ya'll are going to be such an adorable family!!!! love lots, Emily
JESSICA! I just skimmed across your postcard! and i was like...oh my stars! I havent talked to you in forever. It is kind of weird thinking of you pregnant because for some odd reason i always think of you as my babysitter :) haha! This is so exciting! I am praying for you!!
love Jennifer
Post a Comment