This year we spent the 4th at the lake in Graham visiting Grana and Papa. Logan LOVES all that the property has to offer with the lake and there is just so much to do. We got to spend some great time with friends that we rarely see and I got to sleep in every day! Good times!!
What better way to spend an evening?
Showing off his casting skills with his new Spiderman fishing pole!Papa knows how to get to a kid's heart!!

Logan jumps in the lake like he's lived there his whole life.
He was a fish the whole weekend!

Time with the Jones family
6 Boys between us= lots of action!
Logan and Davis ready for a ride
So here, baby Avery looks like he's going to enjoy this...Think again! It's alright buddy, it was pretty loud!
Boat Hair
Logan chasing the ducks.
This took quite a few attempts...
How do you get 6 boys and 3 dads to all look at the same time?
How do you get 6 boys and 3 dads to all look at the same time?
Fireworks
This was an introduction for Logan and with his sound sensitivity, I was a little worried, but the kid LOVED it!
This was an introduction for Logan and with his sound sensitivity, I was a little worried, but the kid LOVED it!
Papa keeping a good hold on him as Abe and Bo look on too!
Playing at the Jones'
Logan LOVED this track set and how the cars go on their own.
Too loud in here for you buddy?
Sound blocking headphones... so funny that HE would be the one wearing those! He takes after his mom in the volume dept... I'll admit it!
Time for some gymnastics!
Flipping off the couch

And...
PURE JOY!

What a great weekend altogether. I am very happy to be home and know that our busy travel season is over until baby arrives, but no better way to celebrate the holiday weekend than with family and friends! Logan had a great trip and slept most of the car ride home, so mission accomplished!
Logan LOVED this track set and how the cars go on their own.
Too loud in here for you buddy?Sound blocking headphones... so funny that HE would be the one wearing those! He takes after his mom in the volume dept... I'll admit it!
Time for some gymnastics!Flipping off the couch

And...PURE JOY!

What a great weekend altogether. I am very happy to be home and know that our busy travel season is over until baby arrives, but no better way to celebrate the holiday weekend than with family and friends! Logan had a great trip and slept most of the car ride home, so mission accomplished!






1 comment:
Looks like fun! I bet it was nice having lots of people around to kind of help out with Logan.
Looking forward to seeing you again at M2M some Monday!
Post a Comment