Wednesday, October 21, 2009

And we thought Logan was big!

On Saturday, Ryan turned 2 months old! Can't believe how the time has flown and I still feel like I'm in survival mode a bit, but what I really can't believe is how BIG he is! Everywhere we go, people agree... with comments like "he looks like he's 4 months old already!" and "wow, you can tell he likes to eat!" and "look at those cheeks, he's a chunker!"

I'm getting used to all that, and it all became a statistic reality at his 2 month appointment yesterday. He measured off the charts at...

"drumroll here"

14lbs 13oz!
25 1/4 in long!

Now, back to the title of this post...
When Logan was 2 months old, we thought he was HUGE! Well, Ryan comes in 1lb 5 oz heavier and 3/4in longer! No more 0-3 month clothing here- it's all been packed away for the church sale this spring!

Here are some pics of our little "chunka-monka" He has really become more expressive lately and is quite a little chatterbox with his grunts, squeals and coos!

Playing on his play-mat

cheeky grin

his serious face

a little flirty??

No comments: