Friday, August 06, 2010

Friday Funnies


SILLY CONVERSATIONS:

I asked Debra, "Did you say you went to a wake last weekend?"

D: No, a wedding. Actually, I've never even been to a wake.
Logan: (from the living room, not even a part of this conversation) Yu-huh Grana, you live on the lake.

wake... lake... hmmm...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

He is pretty obsessed right now with how far away each person lives and his request is always for the other person to move closer to us. Grana, Mr. Jack from church, Grandma and Grandpa, Levi, etc...

Talking to my mom...
Grandma: But Logan, if I move closer to you I won't have my pool that you love so much.
L: Uh huh. God can do anything and if you move, He will move your pool with you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryan is SO BIG!



He will do this over and over and over again, flailing his arms in the air so hard that he sometimes falls backwards! And then of course, he claps for himself!

And please, excuse the diaper... he was SICK for 11 days and every time I dressed him he threw up or blew out diarrhea on his clothes... naked is always easier! And, he was very unhappy, so the fullness of the diaper should simply be noted as us trying to keep him happy. He is not a fan of stopping the fun to have his diaper changed! :-)

1 comment:

Debra Grace said...

Oh, how I LOVE those precious boys!