Friday, April 01, 2011

Friday Funnies

Playing Guess Who with Logan:

M: Is your man bald?
L: I don't know.
M: Honey, bald means they don't have hair on their head. Does your person have hair on their head or not?
L: I know what bald means, but I can't see his head because he's wearing a hat!
Round 1 Goes to Mommy!

M: Does your man have hair on their face?
L: Yes, he has it right here (touching under his nose) but not here (touching on his chin). He has a mustache mom but not the other thing.
M: Thanks for all the extra info.
Round 2 Goes to Mommy too!

He didn't get why Jeff and I were laughing... he just thought he was being helpful!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Planning Halloween costumes for next year:

L: I'm going to be Mario and Ryan is going to be Luigi
M: That's a great idea... and J can be Toadstool
L: No mom, J is going to be one of those brown things that you jump on
In case you're wondering (as I was) they are called Goombas



---------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

Aunt Kelley said...

too cute!!