Last month, my mom and I took Ryan for his first haircut, done by someone other than me! I usually just cut it myself, but thought it would be nice to get a real cut done and give him that experience and since big brother was out of town visiting Grana, the timing was good!
Lesson learned: It takes 3 lollipops and two Elmo toys to get him through the cut without crying. He did great and I'm sure those lollies were yummy!
| Lollipop #1 and Elmo Guitar |
| This was a GREAT toy! |
| Mommy introduces toy #2... Elmo Radio |
| Chewing on stick from lollipop #1, mom unwraps #2 to get us through the top and front |
| Finished... starting lollipop #3 as a treat from the hairdresser! |
Don't worry, this kid LOVES having his teeth brushed so I'm sure the lollies didn't do too much damage! :-)
1 comment:
he looks super cute!
Post a Comment