Home
Not traveling
No big plans
Sunshine and poolside
Healthy Kiddos
My dream mother's day
| Oh how I love these boys! |
| Tired enough to sit completely still while watching tv! |
This day was perfect! Logan woke me up in the morning for church telling me Happy Mother's Day and how much he loved me and thanked God for me. After church we went to swim at my parents house and then we ordered in Pei Wei for dinner so no work was involved. Seriously... what more could I have wanted?!?! Did I forget to mention that my dad made pina coladas served poolside all day long! Oh, and my gift (as if getting to be the mother to these 3 precious boys isn't enough!) was a 1hr body massage at my new favorite spa! Totally spoiled I am... and not complaining!


No comments:
Post a Comment