When we talk about the month of June, we discuss it with "before mono" and "after mono"
This post covers AFTER mono... and in these first pics, you can still see those tired eyes on our sweet Ryan.
Wearing brother's goggles
We FINALLY found goggles that fit... Grandpa's goggles! Shouldn't be surprised when he's also wearing adult ball caps!
Who doesn't love a big wheel?
Tree climbing... now Ryan's learning too!
"Walk with me Grandpa!"
Father's Day... and this is exactly each kid's tendency. Joshua's hugging, Ryan's just chilling on Grandpa's lap and Logan's reading the "card" he made nice and loud so everyone can hear!
Group HUG!
Daddy's gift... a range finder!
First year to golf with the big boys on Father's Day!
Five of my favorite guys!
We have discovered the fun of water balloons!
A few pics playing on a night in the front yard
This is his "I'm not happy" face... yes, it's awful!
This year we went to Jeff's work and took him to lunch for his birthday. VBS was going on each night of that week, so we fit in what we could and my parents gave us a date not on the weekend before.
We finished up June in Graham with a weekend of lake fun!
Ryan's new fishing pole... he LOVED it!
He loved it so much he didn't even need clothes to do it!
There's that FACE again!
Muna and Papa came with Kevin for lunch that day. It's always a great part of our visit to get to see them!
It's a hard life, isn't it?!?!
Our attempt at a picture with all three boys and their great-grandparents!
I'm sharing them all because I want you to see this progression...
Logan starts of normal and turns into a forced, fake, "why am I still here?" face. Ryan gets more compliant and genuine with his smile as Joshua gets more and more unhappy.
When I look at all of those, I notice how much fun Muna had during the attempt and how strong and calm Big Papa stayed while trying to keep Joshua on his lap! Oh the joys of picture taking!!! LOL
Logan had his first drive-in experience this year too! We saw Madagascar 3 with Aunt Kelley, setting up chairs in the back of Papa's truck! What a special memory and I'm so glad I got to share it with him!
July has begun, with the boys in Graham and Jeff and me getting an ENTIRE week at home alone! It was such a relaxing break; a "stay-cation" that we are VERY thankful for! We go back to get them tomorrow and I'm ready to hug them all and spend some quality time together before we head out for NY next week! Summer fun to be continued...









No comments:
Post a Comment